Friday, 14 September 2007

A trip to Hamilton

Sep 12th. Today I head to Hamilton to meet up with a friend I made at the HI Whistler hostel called Sarah who is studying at McMaster University in Hamilton. After a while of conversing via facebook and answer phone messages - we finally sort out when we can meet up and then I get to see a small bit of the campus with the amusing building where subsidence has meant that there are several stair wells that are 2 storeys higher than the buildings they are used for - quite a bizarre sight. We have a nice meal out and it was good to catch up with her - the next day she is back to class and I am heading back to Toronto to get the train to the Nations capital, Ottawa so it was farewell yet again.

No comments: